Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Three Month Update






I'm writing another post today since the first didn't have much meat to it.

Colten is three months old now, and doing so very, very good. He just gets cuter and more active and alert every single day. Right now he's really into chewing on his fists and he's babbling more than ever. He smiles and laughs a lot, which is fun. He's still pretty easy to take places, thanks to our slings and baby wrap (which are the greatest things ever). As he's getting heavier we've actually started using the stroller a little more, but nothing calms him down like being worn by one of us.

The three of us went to a wedding over the weekend, and Colten was a hit! I can finally say that babies do make everything more fun. Until now, having the baby has just made everything more difficult. Still good...just difficult. But this weekend he was fun.

I'm including some pictures of us from an Adventure Company trip I worked at the end of September. We spent two nights in El Capitan Canyon running a trip for a school group, and Tim, Colten and I got our own cabin to stay in. Stoked! So Tim played superdad and watched the baby ALL day for three days straight. They were long days for me (being away from the baby), but I got to see Colten in the afternoons, and there's some photos of me wearing him while I cooked dinner for 80 highschoolers.


No comments: